The Philippines is the hub of everything; Business Process Outsourcing, Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Network Planning & Optimization, Investment Grade, empowered talents and the Social Media Capital of the World. Filipinos more or less are 100 Million already as of 2014 while 30% are online, 100% are using mobile phones and most of us have two each, no wonder that different companies are putting up their digital marketing department or hiring a lot of online strategist to become competitive and to reach the target market fast. And this year TAG Media, together with PMCM Events Management, held itsAsia Digital Marketing Expo 2015 (#AdMe) at the SMX Aura, Taguig last July 26, 2015 with a theme: Empower, Connect, Inspire & Learn.
The following topics were discussed:
- The digital economy of the Philippines
- Positioning the Philippines as a gateway from east to west and west to east
- Is the Philippines ready to be a cashless society?
- Disrupting tradition and embracing innovation
- Technology and entrepreneurship driving inclusive growth
- Micro- multinationals- e commerce connecting SMEs to ASEAN and beyond
Speakers and Moderators are from international & local scenes who are leaders & influencers:
- Tina Pang – Head of Sales, Twitter
- Constantin Robertz– Managing Director, Zalora
- Dr. Donald Lim – Chief Digital Officer, ABS CBN.
- Kristian Melquiades – General Manager, Viber
- Earl Valencia– Head of Corporate Development/Innovation, Smart Communications
- Jonathan Luzuriaga– President, Philippine Software Industry Association
- Donald Felbaum– Managing Director, Optel
- John Upton– President, John Robert Powers
- Janette Toral – E Commerce Advocate, Digital Club Filipino.
- Rebecca Bustamante -President & CEO, Chalre Associates.
- Mikel Yaw -Managing Director, Elabram Systems Group (ESG)
- Chinkee Tan – Motivational Speaker, Book Author, Radio Host
- Carlos Celdran – Brand Ambassador, Tour Guide
- Robert Yupangco – President, Yupangco Group of Companies
- Tanya Llana – Business Strategist and Director of Sales & Marketing, Victoria Court
- Camille Montejo – CEO, NWSteel Technologies & Tree Top Adventure.
- Pocholo De Leon Gonzalez – CEO, Creative Voices Productions.
- James Jimenez – Director and Spokesman, Philippines Commission On Election (COMELEC)
- Lloyd Luna- CEO– Lloyd Luna Corporation
- Lewis Hong– Web Consultant, Xyxon Singapore
- Kim Bernardo Lokin– Managing Editor, Business+Class Magazine
Every attendee was really informed on how the digital technology affects every businesses marketing strategy.
Light Network is an official media partner of PMCM Events Management. For interested media partners, you may contact 631-1275 or email [email protected] Visit www.lightnetwork.ph for more details.