Light Network Internship Program gives students the opportunity to enhance classroom learning through actual work experience, addressing the needs of both the student trainees and the company. We provide students a chance to hone their skills and knowledge, an opportunity for personal development, and most importantly an awesome, exciting, fun and unforgettable experience.
How to apply?
College Students who are required to complete On-the-Job Training as a pre-requisite for graduation may apply at the Human Resources Department of Light Network either though walk-in at Strata 2000 Bldg., F. Ortigas Jr. Rd., Ortigas Center, Pasig City or email via [email protected] with the following requirements:
- Updated Resume with Photo
- A signed endorsement/recommendation letter from the applicant’s college or department which indicates the total number of On-the-Job Training hours.
Screening and Selection Process
- All applicants will be evaluated by the HR Department. Only complete applications will be evaluated.
- Shortlisted applications will be scheduled for Initial Interview.
- HR will inform the student applicants of their status.
Accepted student applicants shall be given appropriate briefing and orientation schedule prior to the start of On-the-Job Training.